Navy Seaport e
On June 28, 2011 Ingenium received a prime contract award under the Seaport e Rolling Admissions solicitation N00178-11-R-4000. The multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract covers for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions to be provided to the NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s future objectives to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
- Contract Number: N00178-11-D-6578
- Clients: NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC, Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps
- Contract Period of Performance: June 28, 2011 – June 27, 2016
- Program Ceiling: $195 Billion (including award term options)
- Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
Ingenium SeaPorte POC: Ms. Carol Martin, (301) 583-7236, Carol.Martin@Ingenium.net
Ingenium Customer Satisfaction POC: Ms. Cathy Klein, (301) 583-7255, Cathy.Klein@ingenium.net
Ingenium Task Orders (Task Orders)
Ingenium received its initial SeaPort-e Contract Award on June 26, 2011
No Task Orders have been issued to Ingenium to date. Awarded Task Orders will be posted on this page
Ingenium Ordering Instructions and General Information (Ordering)
For any capabilities or ordering information please contact Mr. Carol L Martin, (301) 583-7236, Carol.Martin@Ingenium.com.
Official Navy SeaPort-e Website